• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Wat Up Guys, I iz Bak!

Yousuf_Youhana

U19 12th Man
Yo guys wassup Imran Khan Jr here, i werent on for like 6/8 wks cuz i moved house and had to sort evryfin out in da house and internet was lst on my dads 'sort out' list so soz i probabl missed like 3 seasons, am i still in the red team or somethin im sorry i was away but can any1 giv me an update

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator

Yousuf_Youhana

U19 12th Man
One more thing Mr Mxyptlk, or watever ...i need 2 talk to u , i see there are changes so can u come on msn i still have de same address, i need 2 sort a few things out

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Not sure when I'll be on MSN for a significant period of time, so you can email me at mr_mxyzptlk @ hotmail dot come or my bugs address.