• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Waqar Younis vs Virat Kohli

Better Cricketer

• Total voters

Majestic

U19 Debutant
I personally has him above Bumrah atm for longevity; but yeah pretty much that. His record is perfectly good in Australia, pretty much same as those 2 in England, same as Cummins in NZ and really no touring pacer has succeeded in India.
He needs to improve in Pakistan too. So, India and Pakistan - two countries.

capt_Luffy

International Debutant
He needs to improve in Pakistan too. So, India and Pakistan - two countries.
He played 2 Tests in Pakistan.... Technically he has to but I am not really counting that against him much. I mean, I don't think a bowler's average has much value under a sample size of minimum 5 Tests.

ma1978

International 12th Man
Rabada is a beast, highly underrated by the stats dissectors around here. His demolition of England Summer 2022 was a thing of beauty