• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Virtual Cricket 4 Source Code?

hicksy158

Cricket Spectator
Hi,
I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask or not but I'm looking for the source code for Virtual Cricket 4 by John Cole. I ran a test league with my cricket team a while ago and the guys absolutely loved it. I've recently started a T20 league and cup and the strike rates make for some interesting games. I'm a bit of a coder so I'd love to be able to dig into the source code and have a tinker with it. I've tried contacting John Cole directly with no luck. Anyway, if someone could point me in the direction of a source code download that would be great. Cheers.

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
Hi hicksy. I've been looking for something similar, but gave up when I needed Visual Basic decompiler, as I have no experience in getting those to work.

It's a shame cos (at least for FC cricket) it's a really, really good model.

hicksy158

Cricket Spectator
Hmm that's a shame because it's really good. I just tried using a fewde compilers and couldn't get anything to work.