• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Try and make a current XI with your favourite players.

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
^ my XI could beat your XI in any format anytime of the day.. day a night matchs, over night matchs, there in India, in subcontenent, in Aus, in Europe, in America.. you name the time and place... they will beat u ur team..
:yawn:

Hit_Wicket

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
1. A.B. de Villiers
2. Chris Gayle
3. Rahul Dravid
4. Kumar Sangakkara +
5. Michael Hussey
6. Jacques Kallis
7. Andrew Flintoff
8. Daniel Vettori*
9. Dale Steyn
10. Shane Bond
11. Ajantha Mendis

Last edited:

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
^ my XI could beat your XI in any format anytime of the day.. day a night matchs, over night matchs, there in India, in subcontenent, in Aus, in Europe, in America.. you name the time and place... they will beat u ur team..
So what?

The point of this isn't to name an awesome team which would beat everyone else's; it's to name a team of players you like. There's no point in bragging.

Shri

Mr. Glass
thread title
Try and make a current XI with your favourite players.

Mister Wright

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Haven't done one of these for a while. A lot of my favourite players have retired recently.

Test XI

Gayle
Cook
Sarwan
Taylor
Pietersen
De Villiers
Boucher
Vettori
Hauritz
Harmisson
Steyn

OD XI

Gayle
McCullum
Ponting
Pietersen
Taylor
Afridi
Hopes
Vettori
Hauritz
Harmisson
Steyn

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Tests. ODI and T20 to come later.

* Daren Ganga - the consummate leader.
Adrian Barath - the consummate young, phenomenal batting talent, who Lara took under his wing at 13. Consummate.
KC Sangakkara - A classic. Would be Ganga's deputy for the press conferences.
JP Duminy - just awesome.
DJ Bravo - the spark.
S Chanderpaul - to satisfy the crab quotient.
+ MV Boucher - to satisfy the terrier quotient.
GP Swann - the best thing about Twitter when on form.
D Mohammed - a spinner and a half.
M Ntini - that contagious smile. :wub:
SE Bond - because he's tough on batsmen, like he's tough on crime.

12th Man: BP Nash... to show I'm not anti-Australian..../Jamaican.