• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Trophy Manager/PManager

R_D

International Debutant
I've heard Pm manager's pretty good but haven't given it a go yet.
Still have a team in hattrick but don't log in often but may give Pm manger a go to see whats it like.

Cloete

International Captain
I dunno what people find bad about Sokker, it has more features than basically any other game. I know Blewy gave it a shot and he didn't really like it but I fail to see why if you like PManager mate.

Cloete

International Captain
haha ok I just went to the trophy manager site and it turns out I have a team. I remember reading about it on Sokker a while ago and registered. Any chance of you guiding me through it Blewy? :p

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
i didnt like sokker cause i registered and that was all that happened. no email or nothing so in my opinion it was poor,.....

Cloete

International Captain
Also it turns out I'm in the top division and coming 8th out of 18 teams with the bottom 4 relegated :thumbsup:

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
Cloete said:
Also it turns out I'm in the top division and coming 8th out of 18 teams with the bottom 4 relegated :thumbsup:
LOL and you want me to guide you...

I found with Trophy Manager the best way to learn is to do the FITA license test, it guides you through all the main info and once you finish it, you also get about $7 million as well..

Im only new to it, but i am into it more then any other of those types of games (apart from BATracer)...

Whats your team name Andy??

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
well i have signed up for both so just waiting for emails to appear. but they look pretty cool. i have a team in battrick but i dont visit it to often just to et orders in etc

how long do the emails usually take to get in so i can get a side going?

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
bugssy said:
well i have signed up for both so just waiting for emails to appear. but they look pretty cool. i have a team in battrick but i dont visit it to often just to et orders in etc

how long do the emails usually take to get in so i can get a side going?
They both took a day or 2... With Trophy Manager i had to actually register a 2nd time cause i heard nothing the 1st time.. but give it a day or 2... Im in the lowest division and in my league there are about 8 teams who are not taken..

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
Blewy said:
They both took a day or 2... With Trophy Manager i had to actually register a 2nd time cause i heard nothing the 1st time.. but give it a day or 2... Im in the lowest division and in my league there are about 8 teams who are not taken..

cool i will hopefully get in there with ya mate

hope all is well with the mrs mate and enjoy your parenting night. kyra is still in hospital and going ok so......

Cloete

International Captain
Blewy said:
LOL and you want me to guide you...

I found with Trophy Manager the best way to learn is to do the FITA license test, it guides you through all the main info and once you finish it, you also get about $7 million as well..

Im only new to it, but i am into it more then any other of those types of games (apart from BATracer)...

Whats your team name Andy??
haha it's Roar FC

and yeah I do need you to help me :p

I've got 140m in the bank so I'm hoping that's alot... it seems a bit too complicated with all this routine stuff and that. so many stats and attributes I have to take into account. I have a gun midfielder though I think.

Last edited:

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
Cloete said:
haha it's Roar FC

and yeah I do need you to help me :p

I've got 140m in the bank so I'm hoping that's alot... it seems a bit too complicated with all this routine stuff and that. so many stats and attributes I have to take into account. I have a gun midfielder though I think.
Ill chat to ya on MSN in the next few days about it..

roseboy64

Cricket Web Content Updater
Gonna sign up on Trophy Manager. If Andy can make it to the top division I surely can.

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
ok i am in guys
the following details
australia
division 3 group 2
cup: cup of australia