• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Trade Discussion Thread

Mister Wright

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Cloete said:
TN are maybe on the look out for a good FC bowler, a 50+ FC batsman or a good OD all-rounder.

Also, we are also interested in any stars (50's/40's bats or 30's/20's bowlers) that may POSSIBLY be up for trade.
I have a couple of bowlers that might interest you in you know who.

Cloete

International Captain
Liam: If you see this I'd be interested to see what you want for Smith...we'll talk via e-mail if you're interested at all.

Cloete

International Captain
Reuben: Am interested in Pollard (of course) dorp me a line here to say what you're interested in.

The Baconator

International Vice-Captain
If anyone's got any 40/40ish backup bats going spare or wants a spinner then I'd be interested, get in touch sometime.

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Cloete said:
Liam: If you see this I'd be interested to see what you want for Smith...we'll talk via e-mail if you're interested at all.
As per always, Smith is going nowhere. Neither is Zaheer Roberts, Renie Plummer or Raja Ali.

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
The Baconator said:
If anyone's got any 40/40ish backup bats going spare or wants a spinner then I'd be interested, get in touch sometime.

Argh, wish I saw this earlier! I have a 41/46 bat. Whats your spinners stats? I need a gun bowler...

The Baconator

NZTailender said:
Argh, wish I saw this earlier! I have a 41/46 bat. Whats your spinners stats? I need a gun bowler...
I don't really need that batsman anyway, I forgot to add my last draft pick into my squads, but here's the spinners stats anyway:

L Bradley Spin 51 11.7 25 72 2.4 28.8 65 6.9 5 27.1 3.83 17.3
D Hettiarachchi Spin 104 7.5 25 57 2.7 25.7 71 5.6 7 32 4.3 22.9

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
The Baconator said:
I don't really need that batsman anyway, I forgot to add my last draft pick into my squads, but here's the spinners stats anyway:

L Bradley Spin 51 11.7 25 72 2.4 28.8 65 6.9 5 27.1 3.83 17.3
D Hettiarachchi Spin 104 7.5 25 57 2.7 25.7 71 5.6 7 32 4.3 22.9
Ah, nevermind then...

cricketboy29

International Regular
Mister Wright said:
I have a couple of bowlers that might interest you in you know who.
Yeah, kyle, do u think i could trouble you for the stats of those bowlers?, i can offer 40+ batsmen in both forms,

KEnt are after bowlers, as well

Cloete

International Captain
cricketboy29 said:
Yeah, kyle, do u think i could trouble you for the stats of those bowlers?, i can offer 40+ batsmen in both forms,

KEnt are after bowlers, as well
I'm after Snow... have a fair bit to offer. I need to catch you on MSN sometime, when are you normall on?

cricketboy29

International Regular
O Snow aint going anywhere, Cloete, im under explicit instructions form the last manager not to sell him. and frankly, i see no reason why i should either, unless you can convince me.

Mr. P

Im looking to get rid of J Beasley (Batting averages of 35 FC and 49 OD). If you are willing to trade a batsman of about 40+ in both forms for him...tell me

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Mr P speaks the truth. You'd be giving up a good batsman in both forms for a very good OD batsman and a moderate 4D batsman. It makes sense.