• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

TN Trading Targets

Cloete

International Captain
Tamil Nadu is interested in acquiring the following players. If you have a player on the list then it is likely that I will contact you. If you don't think I have your MSN but you want to see what offer I can give you, please leave it here. I might just have some very good offers...

B Marshall
D Leverock
E Exley
D Bent
Z Edmonds
P Shelley
T Hawkins
R Jesuraj
A Freeman
K Diwan
B Guy
A Asad
Q Moore
M Lampard
S Harwood
P Marlowe
J Lawrence
T Binny
R Watson
B Straw
O Snow
J Ryder
J Smith
T Alwis
J Jenkins
S Pollard
Q Oulton
S Singh
Q Radford
C Smith
H Kanitkar
D Howarth
F Hammett
D Quayle
S Yashpal
T Roach
I Underwood
F Abbasi
S Dhawan
Z Roberts

If you have any other deals you can contact me at nyeh900@hotmail.com on MSN or simply an e-mail.

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
also u've prolly got more chance of getting Jenkins than you do of getting Marshall...

mikeW

International Vice-Captain
broncoman said:
ill get updated squads in excel files out in the next 24 hours...
sounds good, when this is done i'll make a list of tradeables and what not.

cbuts

International Debutant
unlikley that WA will listen to any offers surrounding their players in this list

Mister Wright

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
broncoman said:
ill get updated squads in excel files out in the next 24 hours...
If you're doing that. Is there any chance that we can get a spreadsheet like we had last time trading happened with all the teams on it, so we can research which players to go for?

andyc

Cloete said:
B Straw
Q Oulton
I think it's fairly safe to say that Oulton and Straw won't be playing for any other team but Mashonaland this season.
All the same, I'll listen to any offers.

Last edited:

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Mister Wright said:
If you're doing that. Is there any chance that we can get a spreadsheet like we had last time trading happened with all the teams on it, so we can research which players to go for?
ok i guess that can be arranged, ill release it both ways...

Mister Wright

Cloete - I'll listen to offers for Z Edmonds.

Unless we can't trade rookies. He was my rookie before the reshuffle.

Cloete

International Captain
broncoman said:
ok i guess that can be arranged, ill release it both ways...
I've already done that (hence I got my list) if you want it. I haven't assigned draft players to teams though.

Cloete

International Captain
Mister Wright said:
Cloete - I'll listen to offers for Z Edmonds.

Unless we can't trade rookies. He was my rookie before the reshuffle.
I think you can. Seems to be the case from when I was talking to Simon.