• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Things That Were Confirmed in 2023

Qlder

State Vice-Captain
Absolutely. At the current time at least. Hate to say it but I fear that Green is going to fizzle. Probably still be a good cricketer and have a solid career but more of a Shane Watson, or maybe even less, then the ATG he was looking like being.

Hope he proves me wrong
Learnt in 2025 :ph34r:

Aaron Hardie >>>> Cameron Green

TheJediBrah

Request Your Custom Title Now!
There's a universe where Green sits on the bench for years behind Aaron Hardie and Will Sutherland

Probably not likely though lol

edit: There's every chance Mitch Marsh plays for another 4 to 5 years too. Though I expect both him and Green will be mainstays in the side for that period. At least until Marsh turns to **** again

Last edited:

Starfighter

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
There's a universe where Green sits on the bench for years behind Aaron Hardie and Will Sutherland

Probably not likely though lol

edit: There's every chance Mitch Marsh plays for another 4 to 5 years too. Though I expect both him and Green will be mainstays in the side for that period. At least until Marsh turns to **** again
Hardie hasn't done as well with the bat recently as he did a couple of seasons ago, but him and Green are genuinely two of our best prospects for the 3-4 position. I think Hardie's the more adaptable to the lower order i.e. replacing Marsh, but I don't think his bowling will ever be anything other than handy at test level. Whereas if it wasn't for his fitness issues, Green could be a seriously good bowler if they stop telling him to bang it in rather than using his outswinger.