• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The Tigers: Bangladesh News, Selection, Fanboying and Fury

AndyZaltzHair

Hall of Fame Member
Wow, I didn't realise that. He's been a genuine mediocrity at international level until 2023 and still has a way to go before I'm anywhere near convinced.

That's pretty crazy. I thought the restored High Performance unit was supposed to fill the breach?

BKSP as well... or are the high performance unit and BSKP actually the same program these days?
Yeah I found one old article regarding this

AndyZaltzHair

Hall of Fame Member
That's pretty crazy. I thought the restored High Performance unit was supposed to fill the breach?

BKSP as well... or are the high performance unit and BSKP actually the same program these days?
I think bksp and HP are two different ones. Bksp is more like housing for students where there are schools for general education and facilities to learn cricket. Shakib and Mushfiq came from bksp. HP is more like a camp with selected players from all over BD. HP got international level coaches like Jamie Siddons. Just yesterday I read about another sporting complex which is undergoing construction named PKSP. Its like Bksp. It has housing for students and schools. The area got two stadiums and one indoor facilities. There are total 48 pitches in the complex. It got pitches with green turf, pure batting wickets and also spinning tracks.

Aritro

International Regular
I think bksp and HP are two different ones. Bksp is more like housing for students where there are schools for general education and facilities to learn cricket. Shakib and Mushfiq came from bksp. HP is more like a camp with selected players from all over BD. HP got international level coaches like Jamie Siddons. Just yesterday I read about another sporting complex which is undergoing construction named PKSP. Its like Bksp. It has housing for students and schools. The area got two stadiums and one indoor facilities. There are total 48 pitches in the complex. It got pitches with green turf, pure batting wickets and also spinning tracks.
I know BSKP is a school but I've read Isam articles about how guys like Litton, Taskin etc have been training there and working with local coaches so that's where I'm confused.

They showed the construction at pksp during one of the tests. I'm quietly excited about what that's going to do for us. Sounds like there's going to be different pitches that replicate different conditions.

AndyZaltzHair

Hall of Fame Member
Havent been following BPL closely this time. Good to see Towhid Hridoy as top run scorer so far. Played a smashing innings in the Final Qualifier. Tremendous bat speed.