• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The Seagull

Lach

School Boy/Girl Captain
Who saw the seagull like thing McMillan did to Gillespie? I reckon it was the funniest thing ive ever seen. If i was gillespie i woulda broken down laughing :) hehehe

Extract from CricInfo (Sorry Everyone, but it was gold ):

109.5 McMillan to Gillespie, no run, does the Gillespie-like bird immitation - flapping his wings as he approaches.

sean

School Boy/Girl Captain
I was watching a cricket show on pay tv today, At the Wicket, and on it, Kerry O'Keefe said that it is now a 5 run penalty to distract the batsman.

I reckon he's full of ****.

I was at the ground when Gillespie did it to McMillan, and it was funny to see the whole crowd (except for the members) to burst out laughing! :laugh: :laugh: :cheesy: :laugh: :cheesy:

Paid The Umpire

All Time Legend
It was strange but what was better was when the South African, I think McMillian, did the bat front-on to Warne during a Oneday.

Kimbo

International Debutant
well frontierpsychiatrist, why don't we start a new thread purely about your achievements in cricket..

bloody aussie

James

Cricket Web Owner
Sunil - this is your first and final warning. Any more of this and you'll be banned from the Cricket Web forums.

We can do without this sort of thing.

Top_Cat

Request Your Custom Title Now!
The first time the seagull thing happened was in a tour match between England and South Australia a few years ago. Graeme Thorpe hit double hundred and Mark Ramprakash a hundred so I guess SA thought they'd have some fun.

It started with Jason Gillespie and Mark Harrity. I'm pretty sure Hags had the idea but Dizzy did it first. So there! Local info! :D

Top_Cat

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Who is Mr. Kerry? I have heard a lot about him but never seen him.
Kerry O'Keefe was aleggie for Australia in the 70's. He was the only leggie I've seen who put quite an amount of spin on the ball but couldn't turn it. His most prized wicket would probably be Derek Randall's in the 1975 Centenary Test match.