• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The Red Thread

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
KennyD said:
Sup fella reds!!!!!

I know i been playing in the warm up games and all, but some of you may have noticed I wasnt saying much in the dressing rooms or out on the field for that matter....actually I didnt say a damn word.

But anyway, my brain has been tranplanted back into the old cranium and I'm back ready to support the Reds to the max. Just gottta erase CW Blue outta my sig first hehe....
Welcome to Red mate - I'm sure you'll do much better here than with those pesky blues.

Mister Wright

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Thanks to Marc & Hakon for helping me get through my first game as captain. I've always said the responsibility brings the best out in me. Also a big thanks to the 10 other players who went about their job professionally. It was a pleasure to captain such a disciplined side. Like I said in the other thread, we have now proved that we can win, and win comfortably without our internationals, so let's keep it up, and we can only get better when we get our internationals back.

I'm always free to have a chat if anybody wants to talk abou their role in the side. We value open communication in the Reds' Gang.

Hoggy31

International Captain
I'm worried about the beer supply, After this case and the other case. We've only got one case left.

Mister Wright

Hoggy31 said:
I'm worried about the beer supply, After this case and the other case. We've only got one case left.
We are never short of beer with the CW Bar as our sponsor. No need to worry. :cool:

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
Not included in the side.. a young player would want as much cricket as possible. Doesnt dampen my spirit and will give my best shot whenever I am included.

Well played team!

Mister Wright

Pratyush said:
Not included in the side.. a young player would want as much cricket as possible. Doesnt dampen my spirit and will give my best shot whenever I am included.

Well played team!
Love the attitude. :D

Deja moo

International Captain
The Reds would never stoop so low as to send in a decoy into another teams thread, spouting nonsense in a language we do not understand anyway.
The way of the Reds is to walk in to other teams dressing rooms, outwit them openly, and walk away leaving their dressing room in tears :D

dinu23

International Debutant
^^^
then u obviously don't know ur team. there're some of ur goons saying stupid things in the CW Blue thread. bunch of looooosers!!