• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The Red Thread

Mister Wright

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
KennyD said:
Sounds good about management letting the team know whats happening, its good to see the team being posted in our thread before the game to see whos in, and whos out before the game is actually played.
That will be discussed and more than likely will occur.

LongHopCassidy

International Captain
Gentlemen, today left a bad taste in every mouth at the CWBCC, whether it was the cricket on offer or the skanky catering. There's only one response for being bowled out so ignobly...........

Start your StairMasters!

Mister Wright

AUST_HiTMaN said:
:lol: @ the last game.
Bet you're glad I got the teams in late. :cool:

Andy to make his debut in the next OD game, if all the correspondence has gone through and been interperated correctly.

AUST_HiTMaN

International Debutant
Nope I'm not glad, I would of rather seen Andy in, to see how he goes but for the teams sake everyone should be glad!

To enlighten most people the selection committee decided to bring Andy Cameron in for his first game to see how he goes, Kyle didn't get the teams in on time, hence I still played. Hilarious :D

andyc

honoured to get my first game for cw reds. thanks for the chance, selectors. pity about the loss, reds, i tried my best with a valant 3 off 3 :D

andyc

LongHopCassidy said:
The doors are open, Andy. Promising stuff.

Do you consider yourself bowler or batsman?
bowler, for sure, as 2/30 and 3 off 3 testifies.

Robertinho

Cricketer Of The Year
Another loss! What is this, Reds?? What happened to our awesome form? :(

I got starts (30 and 34) but failed to convert. Let's work on it fellas

James90

Cricketer Of The Year
My horrid run continues with 0 and 18. I put it down to batting at 2, for my whole career I have batted at 1, it's my superstition. If my form goes even further downhill which is pretty hard then I will need moving down the order. Generally I bat at 1 in the longer version and 5 in the one-day game

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
Robertinho said:
Another loss! What is this, Reds?? What happened to our awesome form? :(

I got starts (30 and 34) but failed to convert. Let's work on it fellas
Um - news flash - me and Kenny hung on for the draw (with some help from the rest of the order)