• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The Random Cricket "Discussion" Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

ataraxia

International Coach
When you all are clogging up another thread with something pertaining to cricket but heavily off-topic, come here. Or if you just want to pick a fight that doesn't belong to any other active thread. Either way works fine.

So basically this thread is just a thread for various cricket-related arguments or occasionally perhaps discussion to avoid making another thread go completely off-topic.

Let the madness begin...

ataraxia

International Coach
Yeah I thought about that but I've never seen a discussion per se there (not that that means much). If the arguments were there then all the good stuff would be hidden, which is exactly what happens with everything spread out all over the place. Anyway, it isn't (or shouldn't be) my decision and I shouldn't have created this but that is all over and done with.

Status
Not open for further replies.