• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The most disgraceful commentary I have ever heard

miheershah

Cricket Spectator
There is a huge bias in commentary it happens in india also .Take an example of sachins dismal show in tests in south africa and especially in last test he got out at a crucial moment and if he did not went in shell against rocky paul harris and shown some guts india could have created history in south africa .

This was the only time in last 4 tours we came so close to win series here we have never done so last three times because our bowleres were not goodenough to get proteous out twice .

and after india lost the match HarshaBhogle Ravi shastri and Sunny keep harping that sachin should be given more overes why cant be they blunt and tell on his face that mate you batted poorly and that cost india the match and series he is in the team as our no.1 batsman not as a bowler if pathan is sent back home even as his batting form was superb as he is abowler ,I am not saying sachin should be axed but definately he is disappointing us more often then earlier..

To me sreesanth was outstanding. and india lost 2nd test cos dhoni played wild shot just before tea when he was sat and could have defied proteos and we could have taken the game to draw and third test was lost due to sachin and dravid.

Pup Clarke

Cricketer Of The Year
Favourite Commentators
David"Bumble"Lloyd for the amusment value
Nasser Hussain speaks very well and is highly intelligent when it comes to commentery

Least Favourite
Bob"Lets have a moan"Willis has nothing interesting to say
Mark Nicholas,Geez Has he turned Australian?8-)

Krishna_j

U19 12th Man
You haven't heard bad commentary till you have heard Pakistani commentators. Trust me.

previous gen of Ifthikhar Ahmad , Sarfraz Nawaz , Omar Qureshi et al were pathetically partisan in their commentary and wished each other good luck for pakistan during their commentary stint - thought commentors like Pak umpires were supposed to be 'neutral' :wub:

That said the recent lot Rameez Raja , Asif Iqbal et al are quite decent

The most disgraceful commentary I've ever heard is everytime Nasser Hussain opens his annoying mouth with his tiresome voice.

The sort of thing he does is as soon as someone like Ian Bell hits one four.

"positive intent, positive intent"

"Sending a message, sending a message with positive intent."

All that sort of crap, over and over again.

It really is embarrassing to listen to.

pup11

International Coach
The worst i have heard was Dean jones's comments about hashim amla(though they were off air comments). Its such a pity because he was one of my favourite commentrators.