• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The first and last Super Sub ODIs

James

Cricket Web Owner
Is someone able to tell me when the first Super Sub ODI was played (which match) and when the last Super Sub ODI was played (which match)?

I've tried searching but have been unable to find it.

_Ed_

Request Your Custom Title Now!
The first ODI in the 3-match series England v Australia was the first one I think. Might be wrong though.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Eng-Aus at Headingley was certainly the first - the last could be complicated, because in most of the ones after the decision to abandon the trial was made there was a gentleman's-agreement that, while they had to be named to comply with the playing-condition, they would not be used.
Which was the last without the agreement I'm not sure. Pak-SL rings a bell.