• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

the england to win thread....

Hanuma

School Boy/Girl Captain
all those who honestly think england will win the series post in here.

all those WHO DO NOT THINK ENGLAND WILL WIN THE SERIES....please DO NOT post here.

i dont think we will win it and as such i leave this thread alone.

I think they will,

I always said they could if they got the luck they needed with injuries and decisions.

And they have.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Shane Warne said:
I think they will,

I always said they could if they got the luck they needed with injuries and decisions.

And they have.
:wallbash:, getting tiresome mate.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
that sounds about right to me, unless mcgrath and warne suffer a horrible dip in form.

luckyeddie

Cricket Web Staff Member
sledger said:
that sounds about right to me, unless mcgrath and warne suffer a horrible dip in form.
Invite them round for another game of puffs rugby. That'll do it.

aussie

Hall of Fame Member
England wont win this Ashes, i strongly believe that Australia will hold England off this time but i dont think the Ashes will stay with the aussies any longer than 2009....

simmy

International Regular
I have faith... McGrath will come back eventually and when he does he'll get given a yorker in the ankle and thats him gone for the rest of the series. With McGrath out, Warne and an inconsisent Brett Lee pose the only real threats to a more confident England line-up.

I back England's bowling attack to carry us through! I always have done... please look back at my "The Ashes are coming home!" thread.