• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The Best Cricket Game Ever

bestcricketgame

Cricket Spectator
Hello,

I'm searching for some really good feedback about my game, The Best Cricket Game Ever. It is free for download in the Google Play Store, or Itunes App Store. You can play on any Android or iOS device :
The Best Cricket Game Ever - Download

I would really appreciate anyone that can take the time to give it a go.

Some people really seem to love the game. But I am getting quite a high uninstall rate, and I think the game is not connecting with a lot of people. Personally I love the game and could play it all the time, but maybe that' the problem, I've developed something that I love but it's not what everyone else wants in a cricket game. I'd love some constructive feedback!

thanks

cpr

International Coach
I'm gonna be honest, its an addictive little blighter!

Havent mastered the bowling, but then I never do have the patience to do so on any cricket game. However love a good blast at the batting - have even snuck on to the odd leaderboard for 5 over games the other day!

mechal55

Cricket Spectator
ome people really seem to love the game. But I am getting quite a high uninstall rate, and I think the game is not connecting with a lot of people. Personally I love the game and could play it all the time, but maybe that' the problem, I've developed something that I love but it's not what everyone else wants in a cricket game. I'd love some constructive feedback!x v

cnerd123

likes this
ome people really seem to love the game. But I am getting quite a high uninstall rate, and I think the game is not connecting with a lot of people. Personally I love the game and could play it all the time, but maybe that' the problem, I've developed something that I love but it's not what everyone else wants in a cricket game. I'd love some constructive feedback!x v
Dloaded it. Seems fun at first playing but haven't had much time. Will play it a bit more later.

sairabanu

Cricket Spectator
The final match of celebrity cricket league 2015 between Telugu Warriors and Chennai Rhinos was the most best cricket game ever I think. You should watch the recording of the final match.

zarawatsonn

Banned
According to me the world cup of 2011 between India and Srilanka is the best cricket match ever in the history of cricket.

Both the teams give their best to game.