• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Teams you support in order

ReallyCrazy said:
You may John Laws CBE but you will never be me, Jerry Springer. Thank you, Thank you.
And nor would i want to be Jerry Springer. That man's reputaion went out the window several years ago when he decided to host a trashy television talk show. Wouldnt work in Australia, we like our media personalities to have credibility. Not surprising he is a success in the ignorant, cultureless society that is the United States of America though.

Retox

State Vice-Captain
John Laws CBE said:
Mr Mxyzptlk,
What makes me qualified on this subject is my love of the game and having been a follow of cricket for over 60 years. On other topics, well, my on-air record for over 40 years proves that my opinion on countless social and sporting topics is relevent. My thousands of listeners daily only goes to show that my opinion, influence and general knowledge is well respected. After all, my studio is the fortress of irreverant logic!

Can you prove who you are? Say something on the radioh like cricketweb.net is a good site. If you can't or won't prove thhat you really are this over-rated person please shut up and leave.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
John Laws CBE said:
Mr Mxyzptlk,
What makes me qualified on this subject is my love of the game and having been a follow of cricket for over 60 years. On other topics, well, my on-air record for over 40 years proves that my opinion on countless social and sporting topics is relevent. My thousands of listeners daily only goes to show that my opinion, influence and general knowledge is well respected. After all, my studio is the fortress of irreverant logic!
Let me assure you, you've got less love of the game and logic in following it than Liam has in one finger.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
John Laws CBE said:
Richard,
Please do not comment on pretending to be someone I'm not. The fact of the matter is, I AM John Laws CBE and I AM a doyen in Australian radio circles.
That'd explain why respected CW members such as Corey dismiss John Laws' radio shows as "trashy, talkback", then.
You're not getting anywhere pretending to be someone who clearly has little respect amongst the informed majority.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Retox said:
Can you prove who you are? Say something on the radioh like cricketweb.net is a good site. If you can't or won't prove thhat you really are this over-rated person please shut up and leave.
Why the hell would anyone think he really is?

Ray Hadley

Cricket Spectator
Richard said:
Let me assure you, you've got less love of the game and logic in following it than Liam has in one finger.
Are you referring to the finger of Liam's that regularly visits your rectum?

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
ReallyCrazy said:
You may John Laws CBE
And he's not, he's just another one trying to make it believeable that he's someone supreme.
He's just taken a step further than Pinkline Jones who simply got Camel56 to repeat "he is Australia's leading social commentator" and all the other rubbish.
If they're the same person, meanwhile, it's just one exceptionally sad individual who envisages himself being some well-known public icon.
Something I wouldn't, personally, rule-out, but I think it's going a bit far to pretend you're someone who actually does exist and have a public profile. Whereas this "Pinkline Jones" is simply a figment of imagination.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Ray Hadley said:
Are you referring to the finger of Liam's that regularly visits your rectum?
No, because there isn't one.
And insulting moderators is a sure way to get yourself in trouble, as you should know given the fate of one of your others', Camel56.

Retox said:
Mr Retox,
I will be more than happy to promote cricket web on my show IF im paid an appropriate fee. Please refer any inquiries RE cash for my comments to the email address found on my website.
Regards
John Laws CBE

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
John Laws CBE said:
I will be more than happy to promote cricket web on my show IF im paid an appropriate fee.
Convenient, eh?
I'm sure James has better things to do with his money than waste it on wannabees.

Richard said:
Id just like to put this question to you Richard. How on earth would you know how much i love the game of cricket? If you bothered to educate yourself by tuning into my daily radio show (syndicated on more than 60 channels across Australia and available through my website) then you would know that I am a great fan of the game. Granted my level of love for the game doesnt reach the sad, obsessive level that your's has but i a true lover of the game.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
I have no wish, or opportunity, to listen to the show of the guy you're pretending to be, but I know how little you love the game because of the very simple fact that you're interested in one thing on here, and that's playing about and attempting to enhance the credibility of your despicable clan, and that's been apparent from your very first post and in most of the others.
If you really can't see how quite pathetically obvious the truth surrounding your clan is, I am astounded.

ReallyCrazy

Banned
John Laws CBE said:
And nor would i want to be Jerry Springer. That man's reputaion went out the window several years ago when he decided to host a trashy television talk show. Wouldnt work in Australia, we like our media personalities to have credibility. Not surprising he is a success in the ignorant, cultureless society that is the United States of America though.
I am more popular than you will ever be, Laws.

Excuse me Richard,

When you mention my good name it is "Dear Mr Jones". I am more than happy to address what you perceive as serious life problems e.g. someone rudely disagreeing with you or maybe merely pointing out to you that as Leading Hand Project Assistant in the Sheltered Workshop of Your Pathetic Life you should know your place. How dare you refer to my official title as "rubbish". If you persist with your disobedient and rancorous attack on my good person and against the good names of some of the most intelligent people you would ever hope to meet in cyberspace i.e. Ray Hadley, John Laws CBE, and Belford, I will be referring the matter to the Moderator.

So you think it's going a bit far do you Richard? Well who the Sunline Dickens do you think YOU are when you're spewing up last night's kebab on your neighbour's front lawn? It is not up to YOU to determine the boundaries on this forum you twit so please desist and cut the hypocrisy while you're at it. You willingly use the musician Richard Clayderman's first name yet I don't rush in suggesting you drop the silly act do I. I gather you're fond of giving the keyboard a bit of a tonkle hey Richie? Richie, you're nothing but a try hard Telegraph Reader and one doesn't need to know how to break the Da Vinci code to come to that conclusion.

"this "Pinkline Jones" is simply a figment of imagination." - Don't talk about imagination please Richard - that's one commodity that you wouldn't recognise even if a low flying albatross defecated a cement bag of it onto your thick as colostomy paste noggin.

Last edited:
Richard,

Well of course you have no wish to listen to the show. A-grade discernment is not one of your strong points. These people who you rudely rudely criticise have been involved in the game of cricket at top level for many years. What's your exact qualification besides being the typical front-seated tiddletat class ponce?

"Astounded" - Richard you haven't got the brains to be astounded. Get your hand off the gearstick.

Richard said:
Convenient, eh?
I'm sure James has better things to do with his money than waste it on wannabees.
Richard,
I doubt you would have any idea about what James or any of the other site owners would want to spend their money on. Its quite possible that a flood of media coverage is in his long term plan for the site. If its not then that is quite alright with me. I have several valuable endorsement deals with companies of the likes of Telstra. I have no need to promote a (albeit fantastic) internet cricket forum however i am always happy to add another form of advertising to my already bursting portfolio of comments i make for cash.

Richard,

I have reported your post to the Moderator. I have refrained in the past because I wasn't personally offended, by a bloke who has all the personality of a shopping centre disabled pedestrian ramp, but when you start venomous and unwarranted attacks on your cyber superiors who also happen to be highly dignified and respected icons then I have no choice but to do something about it.

"I have no wish, or opportunity, to listen to the show of the guy you're pretending to be, but I know how little you love the game because of the very simple fact that you're interested in one thing on here, and that's playing about and attempting to enhance the credibility of your despicable clan, and that's been apparent from your very first post and in most of the others.
If you really can't see how quite pathetically obvious the truth surrounding your clan is, I am astounded.

With all due respect My Jones, I have servious doubts that Richard's palet is delevoped anywhere near enough to be accustomed to enjoying the cullinary delight that is a well made kebab.