• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Table Cricket - a new app based on the board game

gr1773

Cricket Spectator
Hi all,

I'm a small independent game developer and I've just released a game called Table Cricket. It's a 3D game based on the floor/table game that was popular when I was a kid. "Test Match" it was called here in Australia.

I haven't posted on the forum before, and I'm aware there are rules about advertising, so I hope I am not in breach of them by mentioning this.

At present Table Cricket is available as a 20/20 challenge, but I have plans to make longer versions of the game, as well as multiplayer versions if there is enough interest. It's currently available in the App store and I'm working on an Android version as we speak.

If you don't have an iPad or iPhone or want to play the game free , I've put a short free version online at Table Cricket - you can play this by installing the free Unity web player.

I'd be very interested to get everyone's feedback on how the game could be improved and what features you would like to see in future versions.

Thanks for listening :)

cheers
Greg