• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Stumped!

StephenZA

Hall of Fame Member
So I have offered Mthombeni to WaddyWood (who is looking for a keeper on the forum) for 1.2M (I started at 1.5M) is that to much? If anybody else wants him please he is their for grabs. High chance I`m also selling Burger and Kock.
For those interested I have also put Kock and Burger available at $800K
At let me know if you think I`ve over priced them.
No answers to this last question? My expectation to high?

SillyCowCorner1

Request Your Custom Title Now!
A much better showing today from GG's batsmen...

I guess today is their lucky day

Captain Peter Sutherland is leading the front after he made a radical decision to open the batting alongside the pugnacious Bram Human. It is working so far...

SillyCowCorner1

A much better showing today from GG's batsmen...

I guess today is their lucky day

Captain Peter Sutherland is leading the front after he made a radical decision to open the batting alongside the pugnacious Bram Human. It is working so far...
Literally 3 minutes after this post, ****ing Sutherland ran himself out (quick runner trait.)

SillyCowCorner1

Well, that was a comprehensive win. Half-centuries from Sutherland and Veenstra, with a decent knock from all-rounder Ahsan Hafeez ensured the win for GG over the TMOs.

@StephenZA I have sent you another challenge request for tomorrow, same time at our home ground.

SillyCowCorner1

Happy first day of season 34 everyone.

GG CC's youths have Ataraxia to play in their opening match.

I see that Jura CC is up against the AAs.
And ATX-W is also in action.

All the best to all the teams.
Here's to a great season!