• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Stumped!

Charlie B

U19 Vice-Captain
A small step for man, a giant leap for Jura CC..... we have our first ever home grown player achieve NAT squad status. I doubt he will play (but you never know with fitness) but Palanthingal has been noticed by the Indian selectors and will tick another goal off our wish list for the season-

SillyCowCorner1

Request Your Custom Title Now!
A small step for man, a giant leap for Jura CC..... we have our first ever home grown player achieve NAT squad status. I doubt he will play (but you never know with fitness) but Palanthingal has been noticed by the Indian selectors and will tick another goal off our wish list for the season-
Wonderful

Must Be a good feeling

Charlie B

U19 Vice-Captain
Thank to you both- yes it is a good feeling - 2 years of playing - this guy was found by our Scouts a year and a half ago and at 21.11 has finally made it. As you all know it is quite something nurturing someone in Stumped (the times things take are one of the games attractions)- as in the coaching and juggling your team to try and give everyone the best IGT so yeah a nice moment

Last edited:

SillyCowCorner1

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Bangladesh with a target of 312 against Australia

They are two wickets down already with 58 on the board, Raun Shroker in the middle at the moment

ataraxia

International Coach
@ataraxia beats the TMOs by a single wicket... #BQcontinuesNotToMatter
Sorry, that Wilde knock was the flukiest in recorded history. His 2nd highest career score and first six. Kurt being excellent against a quality attack is a good sign – if he continued to shepherd to the tail.

ataraxia

International Coach
9.51% of Richard Simmonds' career runs are against TMO – can he add significantly to that in this CWC game?
10.07% now – I wonder if any long-term players from other CWC games can best that (maybe excluding Moooo v GG games!)?

Jarquis

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Poor @Jarquis. They'll get their chances soon enough, hopefully. Feeling the same with Ludlow over here! Khattak actually has a damn great skillset for his OD role IMO, he'll get plenty of caps later on, if perhaps not many in a row! Also looks like Daniel Bennett's developed extraordinarily well. Assuming he hasn't had super training, being 40/41 skill at 23 as a late bloomer – he'll surely not dip below that for 7 seasons!

9.51% of Richard Simmonds' career runs are against TMO – can he add significantly to that in this CWC game? We've bolstered our bowling with former Indian cap and Velociraptor, LFS bowling all-rounder Prabhjeet Ram. I do believe he's the first player of Indian origin to have played for AX, somewhat surprisingly!

FHK squeak ahead of AXI in the WRs. Been a pretty poor T20 season (ffs guys? you're meant to be good at this?) so hopefully Ram can haul us back into 5th.
Would have loved to have one make it and definitely think Khattak is slightly hard done looking at the skills of some other bowlers picked. His stam and fielding aren't terrific but are at least comparable with some others. Perhaps need to work on getting his pace up further.

Jarquis

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Felt like I was carrying Gert in T20s and wasn't happy with his performances. Have decided to give Azam a crack at the top of the order - not necessarily paying dividends.