• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Stumped!

cnerd123

likes this
ZCC pulled a 16/11/16 Effort Bowler spinner with 12 fielding + Safe Hands, 12 stamina and 17 attack. Decent starting skills too. Will be a good replacement for Bashir, but means we'll probably be transitioning to spinning decks at the DDMCG

StephenZA

Hall of Fame Member
I am really stating to detest the stumped game system when the fingers spinners bowling with such poor BQ ends up doing this.
1669806604552.png

On a pitch that has some moisture, is fast and no wear. I`m sorry it makes tactics almost irrelevant to the circumstance. You might as well just set all the batsmen to 9 and let the system decide. I`m not saying I may not even win the game... it just makes it all so frustrating.

StephenZA

Hall of Fame Member
Won convincingly in the end... what means I will stay up in div 2 in the T20s, more luck than anything else. That was second prize to keep my monies going. First prize is to win Friday and stay up in the SODs...

ataraxia

International Coach
Branning on the TM ftr without a bite. Good fielder and still a high-class bat. Should be able to hack out one season averaging 30 and striking 130.

ataraxia

International Coach
i'm sorry, do you mean Tadiwanashe "bats at 5 in T20s, a position for top aggressive bats, when he is skill-wise 9th-best in his team" Hlengwa?

ataraxia

International Coach
85 (62) for Dee as AXI beat ZCC away in a T20. Pays off to not go the meme double pinch-hitter on a green pitch it seems!

Consecutive diamond ducks for Nick Smith (!!), in that game then the final SOD, a key promotion-deciding match. And thankfully, it's now all but sealed thanks to a Rusty 97*. A Peter Sutherland 144 in the other top-of-the-table fixture didn't harm either!

Double div one next season, despite a meh 58K team. It has to be due to the focus on BQ. :ph34r: