• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Stumped!

cnerd123

likes this
71 in 11 with two veterans at the crease and a stubborn tail to come. Exciting.

Joshua Wong 8-1-50-0 yikes. Not one of his better days.

Jura going really well, gonna be a stiff chase.

Charlie B

U19 Vice-Captain
71 in 11 with two veterans at the crease and a stubborn tail to come. Exciting.

Joshua Wong 8-1-50-0 yikes. Not one of his better days.

Jura going really well, gonna be a stiff chase.
What do u think is a good total on your home track ***** ? what would you not like to chase?

cnerd123

likes this
What do u think is a good total on your home track ***** ? what would you not like to chase?
I don't like chasing anything above 250 tbh. Once that RRR goes up beyond 5 shenanigans start to happen. 300 is almost certainly a winning score anywhere in Stumped, very rarely you'll see scores higher than that.

Charlie B

U19 Vice-Captain
I don't like chasing anything above 250 tbh. Once that RRR goes up beyond 5 shenanigans start to happen. 300 is almost certainly a winning score anywhere in Stumped, very rarely you'll see scores higher than that.
At least we have given ourselves a chance with this start - i dont think we can make 300 and I might look very stupid by the time I end typing this and 4 wickets are down but I would hope at least for 250 now.

I have had to play our old friend Hobbs - so you know he will leak runs when bowling - but i felt i needed to bat with some attacking skills down the lower middle order - these two have done a good job but they need to hit out or get out now!

cnerd123

likes this
3 overs of LOY spin and 4 overs of pace from Wong/Hui. Van Heerdens and Clarke in the middle needing 50 off the last 7 overs. Beautifully set up here.

JCC 131/0 in 28 overs. Really impressive platform and the pitch will flatten out now. Going to take some magic from ZCC to keep this under 260.

Charlie B

U19 Vice-Captain
3 overs of LOY spin and 4 overs of pace from Wong/Hui. Van Heerdens and Clarke in the middle needing 50 off the last 7 overs. Beautifully set up here.

JCC 131/0 in 28 overs. Really impressive platform and the pitch will flatten out now. Going to take some magic from ZCC to keep this under 260.
Surprised Sumon is not tiring as he only has stamina of 10 , touch of 18 maybe helping

cnerd123

likes this
Surprised Sumon is not tiring as he only has stamina of 10 , touch of 18 maybe helping
just 17 heat too, cool day.

Speaking of Cool, Hollioake walks in and takes 3 boundaries of LOY, nbd. Not all of the bat, but it's just 29 needed in the last 30 balls now!

cnerd123

likes this
13 to win and 1 wicket in hand. Yikes

Meanwhile JCC onto 156 for no loss 0.0

Tin Yau bullet arm overthrows!! Just 9 more needed for Morpork!

Oh dear, Agnes overthrows the next ball too. Morpork one hit away. JFC.

Holy ****, LOY bowls out Hollioake. FHK win by just 4 runs!!!

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
Unbelievable stuff from the dev bowlers here, standing up with the bat (and getting slightly fortunate with the run calls)

LOY now needs a wicket to win it...

cnerd123

likes this
Ozzy Hobbs does the job and Doug bashes a fifty at quicker than a run a ball. 269 the target for ZCC! Yikes. Need to Top 4 to stand up and deliver here.

Charlie B

U19 Vice-Captain
Pickering did ok in the end and Hobbs cannot be blamed but the middle order were not attacking enough. Of course it is easy to forget there is a bloody good bowling attack out there who wiped the floor with most of CWC 1 ... so it's easier said than done!