• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Stumped!

Jarquis

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
How am I in Div 2 across the board after coming last in the 2 comps I was in Div 2 for last year? And not winning the other?

cnerd123

likes this
I sent a bunch of friendly challenges, but they disappeared when I organized other friendlies on the same day.

I thought we could do multiple games in a day, so not sure why that happened.

ataraxia

International Coach
I sent a bunch of friendly challenges, but they disappeared when I organized other friendlies on the same day.

I thought we could do multiple games in a day, so not sure why that happened.
I think there's some limit to the number of friendlies in a day.

SillyCowCorner1

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Back again with the cricket, Mooo visits GG CC...and the hosts have welcomed the cows with pace like fyah

The speed of the wicket is 95 and GG's two 90+mph pacers are licking their lips. Babar Ijaz with 3 wickets, Alex Xenos with 1, and the impressive Kasun Obeysekere with the other wicket...

Moo are 100 for 6 in the 35th over!
Mike Warfield is the top scorer so far with 41 off 83 balls. The score was 94 when he was dismissed.

cnerd123

likes this
@JOJOXI in preperation for the new season, ZCC have challenged Winton CC to a Dev, T20 and OD friendly for next week. All at your ground. Likewise FHK have issued challenges to JoJo.

We'll be playing weakened XIs for these games, testing out some new combinations, so they should be fun :)

ataraxia

International Coach
Zack Yattack's moved up to open for ZCC in a friendly at the Basin. Reckon that's a positive strategy - as fielding settings must be aggressive during the powerplay I think it's best to take advantage of that. SDE out early.

Last edited:

ataraxia

International Coach
ZCC are 52-1 after the PP. Flat pitch, should look at 190.

Sometimes I feel like military medium Jasper Davey should be cannon fodder in T20s, but he's consistently effectively. Only gone for 16 off his three powerplay overs.

Howell Brown was smacked for four fours by Yattack. Nevermind that he was bowling 8/10 consistently lol. Anyway Zack has gone to Potgieter's trash. 39 (20), very good.

ataraxia

International Coach
Raun goes! Excellent catch from Ludlow. And Ahsan is off also! Michael Winton's part-timers do it! 81-4 (10), Heshan de Melho trotting along at one a ball. Shahboss in.

ataraxia

International Coach
Furqan out also! Four consecutive "very unlucky getting out there"s, three of them 'push, total miss'. My decision to bowl a extra couple of spin overs getting vindicated.

Very economical from Winton. Ghous Ghani has a job on his hands.

ataraxia

International Coach
Strong wag from Ghani in the absence of Jalal and Zahid. 56 runs off the 5 overs since spin was shafted. They're fighting back to a respectable total.

ataraxia

International Coach
169-7. Ghani 52 (34), de Melho 48* (43). Brown goes for 49 in his 4. Not great.

Will be an interesting chase. (Yup: first two balls, Chung Yiu is slogged by Rusty for six, who then blocks one)