• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Stumped!

cnerd123

likes this
Yea solid win that, well done. Next time around I'm going full strength to level the score ;)

Dev games today. FHK in for a comfortable bot bash while ZCC could be in for a painful defeat at the hands of Pro Castinators.

JOJOXI

International Vice-Captain
Yea solid win that, well done. Next time around I'm going full strength to level the score ;)

Dev games today. FHK in for a comfortable bot bash while ZCC could be in for a painful defeat at the hands of Pro Castinators.
a good win for you in T20 @cnerd123 - Tanvir Ashraf with 4-0-55-2 channeling his inner Ashok Dinda and losing us that game after our batters had put on 172-6 largely thanks to 35 not out off 11 balls for Koji Clarke at the death, ably supported by Dwayne Dickens who batted through the innings to record 64 not out off 41 balls. Arif Jalal with 4-1-17-3 took two wickets in the powerplay for ***** CC before returning to take down Nauman Sheikh for 24 in the 17th over.

Tight bowling by our guys to start with saw ***** CC slump to 38/2 after 7.2 overs with a further 135 runs required off the remaining 12.4 overs. However, 51 off 23 for Zack Yattack and 45 off 21 for Shahbaz Furqan ensured ***** CC knocked off the runs with 9 balls to spare.

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
The rural Dynamo Schmaltzberg had a couple friendlies, got badly pummeled by Free HK's Tin Yau in the T20 but bowled out ataraXIa for just 97 in the longer format.

With the schedulers putting them up away at Morpork the local journalists are frantically trying to dispel rumours of a fix.

cnerd123

likes this
The CWC starts this weekend! Hype

Need to write up some previews tomorrow evening

My div 2 season keeps getting worse. Bad enough that I'm not able to field full strength XIs, but then for my players to underperform as well...sigh

SillyCowCorner1

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I have a home game coming up in less than half an hour's time against the Timezone Rejects. I let the computer decide the orders. You guys can tune in if you like.

SillyCowCorner1

Request Your Custom Title Now!
The scorecard for Mooo's first game on Stumped looks like one of those from affiliate teams.

Batting first, we were shot out for 29 in 13.4 overs.
Timezone chased down the target in 3.2 overs.

That is what happens when you let the computer pick the team for you. I will take full control of the team from here on...

Hoping for good things.

ataraxia

International Coach
There aren't any free hits in Stumped are there? And Powerplays are longer than usual in the longer formats? Just checking.