• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Stumped!

SillyCowCorner1

Request Your Custom Title Now!
But, the match was already lost in the first ten overs. Approach and mindset is one thing…attacking these guys would have been fatal, so I understand why it’s happening. But, under 99 clouds, you’d expect a scintilla of error…

ataraxia

International Coach
All about the spinners today. Heck, Hadi Hafeez was actually more aggressive in his shot selection than my openers were. But my spinners kept him down.

andruid

Cricketer Of The Year
Mine and @SillyCowCorner1's kids made really hard work of scoring on a slow low wicket today. My accidentally assigning death bowling to a batting trainee with zero bowling ability wound up being immaterial.

andruid

Cricketer Of The Year
And we had just gotten double promotion to div 2. At least it didn't just vanish off the face of the earth like World Rugby Manager.

cnerd123

likes this
Battrick IMO. It has FC cricket and a slightly more fluid training system. Big community, active TM. Their BT20 ME is garbage but they have been actively developing so that might be fixed eventually. Only flaw is being able to use just 5 bowlers in OD and T20 games.

FTP might be worth a revisit, but I don't enjoy the training system.

SillyCowCorner1

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Also thinking of going back on FTP. That was one of my firsts…

I’ve enjoyed my time on Stumped, evident by the huge amount of friendlies played (close to 1000)

Mooo v GG matches were fun, frustrated, and it provided endless amusement to me. Loved it!