• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Stumped!

Jarquis

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
7 runs off the last three overs was not expected against this lineup...

13 off the next more like it. Sigh.

ataraxia

International Coach
Coming last in my T20 div. FYI – despite somehow being 63.8K (wtf?), it isn't a very good side anymore tbh. So am pleased with that win.

ataraxia

International Coach
Haha Nat teams all having major problems with condition – debuts handed out left, right, and centre. Did a massive double take when I saw it got to this point though! It's England ffs, and Daly's only 16 experience! :lol:

StephenZA

Hall of Fame Member
TNT win their match in the CWDev knock out challenge. Nice. And TMOs have a great day winning in all 3 formats. With particular great innings from Mthombeni, Levy and Davidson. With able assistance from Coetzee and Burger.

ataraxia

International Coach
TNT win their match in the CWDev knock out challenge. Nice. And TMOs have a great day winning in all 3 formats. With particular great innings from Mthombeni, Levy and Davidson. With able assistance from Coetzee and Burger.
Another 1 wicket win – dime a dozen between us!

I'd rather ignore the Nat loss (:() and focus on a Nick Smith 82* (44) to seal a big chase for NZ and following a match-winning SOD 1.1 century, and also Richard Daly topping the England BQ charts :lol:. One amazing ability of his is enormous stamina – not once have I seen him tired; he bowls 10 on the trot in hot weather without complaint.

cnerd123

likes this
Following their successful CWC7 campaign, FHK have now named Ted Hui as their full time captain moving forward.

At 29 years old, veteran and club legend Tin Yau has stepped down from captaincy, and will look to retire from playing by the end of the season. It is understood that FHK are interested in offering him at the 5DNOL Stadium in some capacity.

Charlie B

U19 Vice-Captain
I had the chance of a lifetime in The Stumped SOD Cup....got called out to go and look at tables, chairs and 'ART' for the wall ...a living purgatory and in my torment forget the CUP! Marwick keeps wicket and Ramsey bowls (neither too badly) but the ifs, the maybes!!

If you don't set your orders - well that's the 6P's innit - piss poor planning prevents perfect performance - the Stumped Gods punished me even further by making the defeat so close! :no:

Last edited:

StephenZA

Hall of Fame Member
TMOs lost Davidson today for the CWdev knockout semi, was expecting that, but lost Coetzee today as well... which I was not expecting!

Not often that TMOs and sister club TNT play against each other this is only the 3rd (maybe 4th) clash and those mostly due to CW tournaments. It will be interesting to find what happens today, with TNT on the rise and TMOs having lost a few key development players.

Charlie B

U19 Vice-Captain
Just checking .... touch is NOT impacted when playing friendlies ? is that correct? Thanks

on touch...

Does touch change daily or only after a competitive match?
How long after a competitive match is it until the impact takes effect OR
if it does change daily - when is that

Thank you