• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Stumped!

cnerd123

likes this
is that rare lol
Yea Pace is rare in this game. Most bowlers start of as Medium/Medium Fast and you need to train their speed up over time. A 17 year old who is already that quick is a gem.

Good skills too. Could be a very useful player for you for the next 4-5 seasons.

cnerd123

likes this
SCT bowling really well here in the defence. Avg Ball Quality of 6.8 in the first 10 overs, FHK already 2 wickets down for just 29 on the board!

cnerd123

likes this
AXI dropping a couple of easy chance. But why not, these two are barely scoring much anyways and there's Sajith, in-form Heshan and the destructive Halliday set to come in next.

Shri

Mr. Glass
how do transfers work? i have bid for 3 players for like 1k with a gut feeling that i won't get anyone for base price

cnerd123

likes this
how do transfers work? i have bid for 3 players for like 1k with a gut feeling that i won't get anyone for base price
highest bid at the deadline wins, simple as that

you can input your max bid in right at the start, and the game will automatically outbid other bidders until it hits the max amount.

cnerd123

likes this
Jeremy Tam out for a painful 18 off 42 balls. BD Nat team prospect Andy Li walks out with the score at 36/3, needing another 134 runs for victory. Pressure on him and young TTC, whose on 4 off just 9 balls.

cnerd123

likes this
4th dropped catch for AXI but it doesn't really matter as ZCC are struggling to cross 130. Quite a poor batting effort today

cnerd123

likes this
128/4 in 20 overs by ZCC. Not a particularly bad pitch -10/46/71- just a really odd batting performance. Only 13 fours and 0 sixes the entire innings. Average BQ of 6.2 for AXI, feels like they dropped just as many catches as well!

Meanwhile at the 20 over stage of their chase, FHK are 60/3 - actually behind where SCT were at the same point! (62/2)

ataraxia

International Coach
It's a high speed pitch lol, that should mean fairly quick scoring.

Can't help but think that we've got the same chance of winning this as if we were chasing 25 more - Rusty's pushing the ball about a lot more than I'd like. Needs an added dose of #intent.

cnerd123

likes this
SCT Skipper Jaswant Sanigepalli picks up where he left off after his 6-fer vs Golden Duckers this weekend. Gets rid of Tam Tak-chi, FHK now 70/4! Tiffany Yuen joins Andy Li - not much batting left after this pair!

AXI are a very solid T20 outfit atm. This should be ZCC's 4th consecutive loss to them in the format, but we're still 2nd in EurAfrica Div 2.3!

Also I think the reason behind Ahsan and Shkorer's troubles is that they both are in low touch - Ahsan 6, Raun 7. I should perhaps bury them both down the order...