• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Strongest Bowling combination

Which bowling combination is strongest ?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

HouHsiaoHsien

International 12th Man
WI. Marshall is slightly better than McGrath, Ambrose=Warne, and Garner better than Cummins. Spin factor doesn’t weigh in for me, cause Marshall is a better all conditions matchwinner than Warne or any other spinner

capt_Luffy

International Debutant
WI. Marshall is slightly better than McGrath, Ambrose=Warne, and Garner better than Cummins. Spin factor doesn’t weigh in for me, cause Marshall is a better all conditions matchwinner than Warne or any other spinner
Yeah, but Marshall didn't really played much in spin minefields; the Australia one is more suited for more conditions.

kyear2

Cricketer Of The Year
This for me as well.

Bolo.

International Vice-Captain
At their peak then probably the Pakistan trio. Overall, toss up but edge to WI because I'm biased.
Overall, WI are the best bowlers, but (except for possibly Pak), the most sameish.

Really not sure who I would pick overall. Probably Aus when Cummins is done or thereabouts, but I struggle to give him full credit for now. No wrong answers overall IMO.

Spark

Global Moderator
Cummins might only be halfway into his career. In the absence of Dale Steyn like complete dominance over the other bowlers of your generation, definitely can't rate him fairly yet.

capt_Luffy

International Debutant
Bowled well in Sydney and India, not to mention Trinidad and Guyana.

Yes, yes he did.
By spin minefields I meant conditions like 2017 Nagpur or such; but again, Bumrah did well in such few so don't really doubt Marshall will too. But, I would still prefer to have a spinner of equal calibre in my attack if possible....