• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Steve Tikolo Vs John Davison?

Steve Tikolo Vs John Davison?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Why? :huh:

He's SA born and raised, UIMM. It's a shame he either felt he couldn't or didn't want to play cricket there.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Why? :huh:

He's SA born and raised, UIMM. It's a shame he either felt he couldn't or didn't want to play cricket there.
Isn't it obvious why our resident Kenyan is glad that Tikolo chose to ply his trade there :p

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
No, no - you (and Kimemia possibly) misunderstand. Tarique mentioned Ryan ten Doeschate, and he is the SAfrican born-and-raised I refer to.

UIMM, Tikolo is Kenyan by parentage, birth, upbringing and residence. The 'ole kaboodle.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Yeah, makes sense.

I was surprised to (mistakenly) learn Tikolo wasn't Kenyan all the way. That's what happens when you view first unread and don't remember what you've already read, tttt

andruid

Cricketer Of The Year
No, no - you (and Kimemia possibly) misunderstand. Tarique mentioned Ryan ten Doeschate, and he is the SAfrican born-and-raised I refer to.

UIMM, Tikolo is Kenyan by parentage, birth, upbringing and residence. The 'ole kaboodle.
I thought he was on about those few years Tikolo was playing for Border in SA.