• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Stats Watch

srbhkshk

International Captain
They keep showing this runs saved by fielding metric here and there, anyone knows where the complete list is?

trundler

Request Your Custom Title Now!
That WI innings probably killed his percentage. The situation demanded it obvs. Surprised Kohli is ahead of Root.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
They keep showing this runs saved by fielding metric here and there, anyone knows where the complete list is?
Nope. I saw a top 8 or so the other day and Sheldon Cottrell was leading. We salute you Sheldon.

Beamer

International Vice-Captain
Nope. I saw a top 8 or so the other day and Sheldon Cottrell was leading. We salute you Sheldon.
No way in hell would I have predicted that given some of the fielders in this tournament. It shows what you can do when you work your backside off.

Loose Cannon

U19 Debutant
The runs saved doesn't take into account player movement, which makes it pretty flawed

Chris Gayle's fall like a tree approach was well in the positive (11, I think), which completely invalidates it

Other players who move well, but fail on the dive get screwed

stephen

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
All fielding stats should be generated by getting Andrew Symonds to watch and judge how many runs he'd have saved from the same shot.