• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Srinivasan vs. dhoni

javaperth

Banned

Srinivasan and dhoni both done , no wonder if dhoni leave even before world up. BCCI has new president within 42 days.

Shashtri and kohli on cloud 9
, kohli wants to bat 2nd. At adelaide

javaperth

Banned

Kohli may out for single digit again and again til he will not CAPTAIN in All Format.india 57 for 1
All set up , indian team devide

Rohit was fit to play,I may ban to post but this is fact, NDTV has live Debate about shashtri and kohlis role in create panic in camp. Ishantt Sharma took dinner outside koz it's insult for Indians to take dinner in cantin and English players took in 5star hotel

A lot going on before world cup, India never batted in one day history in last 15 years the way they bat out.dhawan was selected by purpose
I wish India drop him forever, no need to keep unfit player in the team of 17" present team have 10 bowler, Naman pile up runs in India, he is suddenly good with Gloves,Gambhir and Shewag perform extraordinary .

Last edited:

javaperth

Banned
Team with more all rounder will take World Cup of 2015
India should include ashwin along Binny plus Dhoni should bat at 4 and kohli 3 spot. Last year or so when kohli send at 4 he scored only 1 half century, his batting ave. at 3 is 82 or so.dhawan should sake for World Cup and Gambhir or Shewag recall, or India should keep 2 wicketkeeper in side beside NAMAN
MY TEAM
ROHIT-/ Rahane/ Kohli/ Dhoni/ Raina/ Ashwin/Binny/Jadoo //patel//Ishantt Sharma/yadav
If jadoo not fit than Bhuvneshwar incl. or dropping yadav and incl. Bhuvneshwar as 3rd. All rounder

javaperth

Banned

Rahul Dravid think India need Those 3 good days to Lift WORLDCUP 2015
Rahul sir,
World Cup played in other than india