• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Sochi Winter Games 2014

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
a bunch of dudes entering the woods together and staying there awhile. how does putin feel about this

_Ed_

That was definitely my favourite Winter Olympics moment ever. Watched the race live; laughed hysterically.

benchmark00

I once got on the piss with Steven Bradbury at a club. Well it's not like we went there together, but me and a few mates ran into him and the guy who he was with went home so he joined our crew for a couple of hours. Hit the df and all.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Daemon have you just not understood any "Bradbury" reference for the last 12 years or something? I mean I guess its mainly an Australian thing, but still...

Daemon

Daemon have you just not understood any "Bradbury" reference for the last 12 years or something? I mean I guess its mainly an Australian thing, but still...
I don't think I've heard a Bradbury reference irl ever. Maybe it's come up a few times here but I just glanced over it. Other than it being an Australian thing I was 9 when it happened anyways so you can't expect me to know this.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
I wasn't born when JFK was assassinated but I know it happened.

And yes JFK and Bradbury incidents were of equal significance.

FaaipDeOiad

Hall of Fame Member
Nah, people die all the time. How often does someone win gold because people in front of them fall over for two consecutive races?