• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Signatures

Slow Love™

International Captain
Don't know if anybody else is affected by this, but I seem to be seeing everybody's signatures with every post they make, rather than the normal seeing it once per page.

Is it just me, or is it something that crept in with a forum upgrade?

Perm

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Not sure, I find it much easier if you turn everybody else's signatures off, clogs up the thread a little bit less.

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Yeah I noticed it the other day. Did prefer the old system; sigs are good, but you don't need to see them every post

PY

International Coach
It'll have been when the upgrade was made, I imagine. I preferred it when it was only once too.

I'll definitely point James in this direction. :)

Tom Halsey

International Coach
IIRC it used to be every post, then got reduced to once a day due to bandwidth. Maybe bandwidth is less of an issue now?

James

Cricket Web Owner
I actually noticed this a few days ago and added it to my list of things to do. I'll look up how to do this again, and get it changed ASAP.

Bandwidth is no longer an issue at all, but keeping threads clean and easy to read is important. If it was up to me, I wouldn't allow signatures at all :p

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
I actually noticed this a few days ago and added it to my list of things to do. I'll look up how to do this again, and get it changed ASAP.

Bandwidth is no longer an issue at all, but keeping threads clean and easy to read is important. If it was up to me, I wouldn't allow signatures at all :p
It is, isn't it? :p

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Three consecutive posts ending with :p...

If ya don't like sigs, turn 'em off. Simple as. I did for ages, though have now restored them.

:p