• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Shakib Al Hasan vs Ian Botham / Burgey vs *****

Who the better all rounder

• Shakib Al Hasan

Votes: 21 43.8%
  • Ian Botham

Votes: 27 56.3%

• Total voters

trundler

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Don't want to start something pointless, said the bloke who argued over "4th innings denial effect" with not-CW's-brightest for pages.

Starfighter

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Don't want to start something pointless, said the bloke who argued over "4th innings denial effect" with not-CW's-brightest for pages.
Hey, by arguing over that cricket related subject I wasn't thinking about all the crap that has had me depressed for the best part of a year-year and a half.

I think I might need some help. Like, genuinely.

TheJediBrah

Starfighter's good people. Love his attitude.

Strange to see him avoiding confrontation with the Burgermeister

cnerd123

likes this
Can you believe people even being scared of Burgey?

The man's like 170 years old and gets around in a wheel chair while typing through one of those voice boxes Stephen Hawking has. Hes so pathetic it's adorable

Having said that I am sorry to hear about your bad day Burgey. Hope it wasn't anything too severe. Chin up and hope things pick up here on in.

Adders

Cricketer Of The Year
You know ***** sometime you just take this schtick too far mate..........^^ that was really unpleasant and uncalled for.

Burgey

I don't know that he's saying that so much as he's saying (quite rightly) that you're just a low brow operator.

Burgey

I saw Gideon a couple of weekends ago. He was a co-presenter at a writing course. Was very engaging. He’d read everyone’s draft decisions ahead of time and gave some quality feedback.

He’s kind of an Australian Sledger in demeanour.

Red

The normal awards that everyone else has
He’ll have an interesting take.

Prefer when he sticks to bios usually though

cnerd123

likes this
Ian Botham in WCs: 22 games, 297 runs @ 18.56, HS of 53. One fifty. 30 wickets at 25.40, BBI 4/31

Shakib in WCs: 29 games, 1146 runs @ 45.84, HS 124*. 10 fifties, 2 centuries. 34 wickets @ 35.94, BBI 5/29

Burgey in WCs: Banned