• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Shahid Afridi...underated ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I hear he's six feet from the edge and he's thinking. I told him, maybe six feet ain't so far down...

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
That analysis seems to be more about Sehwag than Afridi. Afridi has the tendency of moving his back leg towards square leg and that negates any kind of balance he has while playing the shot. And his shot selection is far from perfect. And he is a bit of a hot head at the crease, often treats it as a one on one with the bowler and doesn't always put the team first because of that.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
well either way, the fact that it wasnt immedietely seen as a joke i find somewhat....bemusing.

Status
Not open for further replies.