• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Separate sub-forum for WTC 2021--2023 in CC

ParwazHaiJunoon

First Class Debutant
that includes all tour threads (& sub-threads of Ashes & IndvEng/Aus series).

Move it to Archive after Final in 2023

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Nah, CC is pretty good atm now the draft players have their own circle jerk and aren't stinking up the actual cricket discussion part of the site with massive threads about make believe teams which will never play together or against each other.

I think the WTC goes on too long to have a separate subbie, whereas bigger tours are done and dusted in a month or two.

Lillian Thomson

Hall of Fame Member
Terrible idea. On a semi almost partially but not quite related subject, how far out is the “Road to the Ashes” thread usually started? I read today that Smith might skip anything that gets in his way of being fit, including the T20 World Cup.

mr_mister

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I think it's worthy of the 'cricket related discussion that doesn't deserve it's own thread' and that's about it

mr_mister

Nah, CC is pretty good atm now the draft players have their own circle jerk and aren't stinking up the actual cricket discussion part of the site with massive threads about make believe teams which will never play together or against each other.

I think the WTC goes on too long to have a separate subbie, whereas bigger tours are done and dusted in a month or two.
Drafters are some of the chillest and least toxic people on the site. Imagine hating on people that harmless

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Drafters are some of the chillest and least toxic people on the site. Imagine hating on people that harmless
There was that jimmy v coronis or something feud that was quite unexpected

weldone got a bit pissy about some draft a few years back too, though that may have something to do with certain members of the precious metal room to relax in voting for all teams except his just to **** with him.

mr_mister

There was that jimmy v coronis or something feud that was quite unexpected

weldone got a bit pissy about some draft a few years back too, though that may have something to do with certain members of the precious metal room to relax in voting for all teams except his just to **** with him.
We also had Test_fan_only who was a character to say the least.

But on the whole they're a cool bunch of guys who just like talking cricket