• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Season 7 Club Cricket

DJellett

International Debutant
Liam, I noticed that in Australian cricket, Victoria wanted a wicketkeeper but never got one.

Would I be able to take that role, maybe start late and miss 5 games or something?

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
DJellett said:
Liam, I noticed that in Australian cricket, Victoria wanted a wicketkeeper but never got one.

Would I be able to take that role, maybe start late and miss 5 games or something?
Victoria has filled their roster for the season unfortunately.

DJellett

International Debutant
:( Are there any club teams looking for a spare player? I don't mind missing some games but last year I performed really well in club cricket and it would be a shame to not play again.

superkingdave

Hall of Fame Member
DJellett said:
:( Are there any club teams looking for a spare player? I don't mind missing some games but last year I performed really well in club cricket and it would be a shame to not play again.
Its a cut throat business these days DJ, maybe the Pirates (cut throat he he) will sign you up after Dave's defection, but they are probably wary of Australian signings atm.

Slats4ever

International Vice-Captain
meh stop blowing ur trumpet dylan telling us all how good u were last year., it's usually the media telling people they're good not people telling the media