• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Season 3 - Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

R_Powell_fan

U19 Captain
Neil was right when he said Liam couldn't hurt a fly, physically that is...... however he does have other ways of commanding discpline.

Mr.Ponting just got carried away.... As his collegue for more than a season I feel sorry for him, however, I think Liam wants to ensure no more objects are projected at him....:rolleyes: :D

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
R_Powell_fan said:
Neil was right when he said Liam couldn't hurt a fly, physically that is...... however he does have other ways of commanding discpline.
I'll have you know that I am very physically fit with a daily 1-2 hour workout routine.:P

PY

International Coach
*shakes his head at the naivety of the newer members of the squad and picks up the London Times to find that gibbsnsmith has been dropped from the side for being insolent to the manager*

:(

:P

:saint:

gibbsnsmith

State Vice-Captain
It was pretty obvious that i was poking some harmless fun at our GOOD MANAGER, unlike Mr.Ponting, I did not go on a rant or hurl something at Liam. :)

lord_of_darkness

Cricket Web XI Moderator
liam if you want ill be more than glad to start simmin either the dev a or b..!

cause right now on the board your doing all that.. so im sure if i did that it cut down some work for you.. and i could or manage dev a and work out avgs aswell for cw dev a

David

International 12th Man
Ahhh, hopefully I can repay the faith that Liam has put in me by bowling a whole lot better in my next one dayer. the first class game wasn't too bad for a return, but my one day. ikes.

Considering I have the third best ODI bowling ave and 2nd best ODI SR and the record bowling of 7-22 you'd think I'd play a little better than that. sigh.

Must be the long absence from the game :(

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
lord_of_darkness said:
liam if you want ill be more than glad to start simmin either the dev a or b..!

cause right now on the board your doing all that.. so im sure if i did that it cut down some work for you.. and i could or manage dev a and work out avgs aswell for cw dev a
At the moment I'm managing okay, because I've added rest days at various points in the schedules. However, if it does get too hectic, I'll let you know.

Status
Not open for further replies.