• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Season 11 Activity Check

PY

International Coach
Samuel_Vimes said:
Quite true.

The list of players to be deactivated after this quarter: RE Edmunds (Red), TC Halsey (Blue), RG Verghese (Blue), BV Vaughan (Green), HG Warwick (Black).

This unless activity is shown in the next three days, that is.
Oh good, so we win our first game and a bowler takes 5/31 and you want to declare him inactive.

Conspiracy theories are rife....:mellow: :p

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
3 Under 19 Internationals and two Test cricketers, they are all fairly big names in their own right. But Halsey will be the most missed, if he doesn't post within the next three days.

Hazza

U19 Cricketer
Sorry about being a little inactive. Just getting to grips with my GCSEs right now, but enough of the excuses. Again, sorry.

Tom Halsey

International Coach
I posted here saying I was active...

EDIT: Scratch that.

Anyway, I will be less active now, due to time constraints... but I will try to post occasionally. Here for now.

Last edited:

PY

International Coach
Tom Halsey said:

Anyway, I will be less active now, due to time constraints... but I will try to post occasionally. Here for now.
Good man. ;)

FaaipDeOiad

Hall of Fame Member
Tom Halsey said:

Nice to see you back.