• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Season 11 Activity Check

pinchy81

International Vice-Captain
i'd like to take this chance to say that i dont think i have a team and alos that i wont be here from Nov 29 till Jan 8-10

thewizard1o1

International Debutant
kears_falcon_9 said:
Skip CLub Cricket this year i reckon. Just get back into the Dev League.

p.s Looks like a big rift at Black :( with the immature Blackman and Smith goin at it. Hopefully you boys just settle down and resolve it outside the cricket forums.
We organised some plastic sumo suits and let them go at it till they couldn't go any more...crisis over :cool:

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
dontcloseyoureyes said:
Kearsley ya knobhead, me and Blackman are just mucking around.
Looks as if Smith is know at loggerheads with Kearsley. Looks as if Smith will be joining his former Under 19 team mates Mamesh and Dauth at the Reds, very very soon.

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
chaminda_00 said:
Looks as if Smith is know at loggerheads with Kearsley. Looks as if Smith will be joining his former Under 19 team mates Mamesh and Dauth at the Reds, very very soon.
Seriously son, havin' a joke with Kears here. Nothing you or your former Reds buddies need to be concerned about, as I'll be cracking your bowlers to all corners of CWLand for many seasons to come from the comfort of a CW Black jersey.

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
looks as if Bue, Black and Reds got most of there players back, only need Green and Colts to get there act together.

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
alternative said:
I played couple of games with the Blues, does that mean if the contracted players don't sign up again i will get a game.. or what is going to happen??
I think there is bidding process for new players, where basically the club that needs you the most basically gets you. Or if there is enough sign ups you might join a new team of rookies. If im wrong them Liam or Hakon can correct me.