• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Season 11 Activity Check

David

International 12th Man
Samuel_Vimes said:
Actually, that should read

Green
Blue
Red
Yellow
Black.

Verghese leaving Green moved them up the ladder.
Do I have to do everything round here? Please say No.

Loony BoB

International Captain
ash chaulk said:
i think we need a poll
It's our team so we decided through our own little voting process.

To me, having grown up in an area with a large Asian population, 'Yellows' is nothing but a very insulting term.

David

International 12th Man
Loony BoB said:
It's our team so we decided through our own little voting process.

To me, having grown up in an area with a large Asian population, 'Yellows' is nothing but a very insulting term.
You're not CW Yellows, you're CW Yellow. Difference. :p

Last edited:

Loony BoB

International Captain
Still a racist term, actually. :)

And we're not CW Yellow, we're CW Colts. :D So you're wrong on that one.

David

International 12th Man
Loony BoB said:
Still a racist term, actually. :)

And we're not CW Yellow, we're CW Colts. :D So you're wrong on that one.
It's a colour, anyone who takes it any other way when used in this context is, quite frankly, an idiot. Worse than an idiot, a poor excuse for a human being.

CW Yellow. :)

Loony BoB

International Captain
It is a colour, but it's also a racist remark. Maybe not where you grew up, but it is where I grew up (Waitakere). Having said all of that, again, it is of no matter as we are the CW Colts regardless, a name chosen by our team and the name on the scorecards, our thread title, our uniforms and all other places of importance.

David

International 12th Man
Loony BoB said:
It is a colour, but it's also a racist remark. Maybe not where you grew up, but it is where I grew up (Waitakere). Having said all of that, again, it is of no matter as we are the CW Colts regardless, a name chosen by our team and the name on the scorecards, our thread title, our uniforms and all other places of importance.
read my other post in the other thread, and yes yellow can be used as a racist remark here too, as can Red and Black, and those oceans hate being called Blue.

Jamee999

Hall of Fame Member
Loony BoB said:
I'd prefer CW YELLOW!