• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

School Cricket

aussie

Hall of Fame Member
school cricket over here beginning until may, can't wait since Manchester Grammar have a super unit.

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
Am I the only one who thinks that resembles Adam Sanford?

In other news, I now have a digital camera, so expect plenty of clips from in and around Devon to go with the diary in 2006.

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
open365 said:
Luckily, someone stole all the fielders...
:laugh: I was playing all my shots in front of the wicket, but even so, that does look pretty sus. :D

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Played my last club game for a loooong while. 20/20 match, they made 137/7, I took 1/12 off my 2 (everyone bowled 2 overs). And if I can boast, I took an absolute ripper at point. We made a dismal 108/6 in reply, I scored 2 at number five. :D Good fun, I`ll miss it.

open365

International Vice-Captain
Nnanden said:
Played my last club game for a loooong while. 20/20 match, they made 137/7, I took 1/12 off my 2 (everyone bowled 2 overs). And if I can boast, I took an absolute ripper at point. We made a dismal 108/6 in reply, I scored 2 at number five. :D Good fun, I`ll miss it.
You know what that means...Cricket starts in England!

:clap: :clap: :clap: