• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Sachin's Helmet

PhoenixFire

International Coach
Having watched Sachin bat on TV today, I decided that I liked his helmet and since I needed a new one, I thought I'd get that one. Anyone know where to get BDM helmets online, because I can't find anything on Google.

Perm

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Get one like Gilly, looks liking he's wearing a war helmet or something. So cool.

gettingbetter

State Vice-Captain
I bought one of those SG helmets from India about 2-3 years ago. Really cheap considering the conversion from Australian dollars to Indian rupees.

Too bad it just sits in my bag. I've never got use to wearing one. In saying that, I've never been hit.

Just wear a hat.

open365

International Vice-Captain

Turbinator

Cricketer Of The Year
Someone trying to sell it would say that thought wouldn't they?

It's not the one Sachin and Sehwag use, or the one i've seen them use since i started watching cricket.
I know that, but I just thought for Sam to have a look just in case it might really be the one. Anyways, nice avatar ;), who is it?

Fiery

Banned
I know that, but I just thought for Sam to have a look just in case it might really be the one. Anyways, nice avatar ;), who is it?
SS Das. Picture taken during 1st ODI: New Zealand v India at Auckland, 26 Dec 2002 ;)

Last edited: