• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Running Out Of Players Draft - Season 1

trundler

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Trumper
Ponsford
Headley
Hill*
Donnelly
Armstrong 5
Tallon+
Blythe
Fazal
Adcock
Asif

Foster
Mailey
Bardsley

Not sure about Asif Vs Foster. Both swing bowlers. One improved batting depth significantly and the other's ability is proven to me.

cnerd123

likes this
Good stuff gents

Hopefully everyone's picks will be done by tomorrow and we have the voting done over the holidays

We will then kick off Season 2 in Jan 2020 :) Looking forward to that. Hope we have more people joining.

cnerd123

likes this
If TFO doesn't mind, I shall pick Heath Streak to round off his squad.

As for Michaelf7777x, he picked only 6 out of the 14 players required. That leaves 8 players left. Maybe I will take over his team and draft 8 names to round off his team...

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
If TFO doesn't mind, I shall pick Heath Streak to round off his squad.

As for Michaelf7777x, he picked only 6 out of the 14 players required. That leaves 8 players left. Maybe I will take over his team and draft 8 names to round off his team...
Ah Streak is banned mate. I believe Blignaut is available.

cnerd123

likes this
God damn. Knew that was too bold a pick to make without checking the list. Thought I could sneak in a goodie there :p

Blignuat will do the job.

cnerd123

likes this
Apologies for the delay folks

Final teams:

1) Teuton - Mike Procter, Stan McCabe, Arthur Morris, Ted Dexter, Hugh Trumble, Frank Tyson, Herbie Taylor, Bill Johnston, Hanif Mohammad, Dean Jones, Brad Haddin, Bruce Taylor, Ian Redpath, George Giffen

2) Michaelf77777x - WG Grace, Denis Lindsay, Sid Barnes, Frederick Spofforth, Peter Pollock, Lindsay Hassett

3) NUFAN - Herbert Sutcliffe, Vijay Merchant, Pat Cummins, Charlie Turner, Charles Macartney, Sylvester Clarke, Damien Martyn, Ashley Mallett, John Reid, Douglas Jardine, Baron Constantine, James Foster, Lawrence Rowe, Simon Jones

4) Mr Mister - Aubrey Faulkner, Harold Larwood, Jeff Dujon, Maurice Tate, Peter May, Roy Fredericks, Shane Bond, Alvin Kallicharran, Sir Conrad Hunte, Bruce Reid, Nathan Astle, Tich Freeman, Keith Andrew, Jack Fingleton

5) PEWS - Bill O'Reilly, Dudley Nourse, Trevor Goddard, Bruce Mitchell, Jack Cowie, Vijay Hazare, Amar Singh, BJ Watling, Norm O'Neill. Stanley Jackson, Johnny Briggs, Mohammad Nissar, Sonny Ramdhin, Frank Iredale

6) trundler - George Headley, Victor Trumper, Fazal Mahmood, Clem Hill, Bill Ponsford, Neil Adcock, Don Tallon, Colin Blythe, Warwick Armstrong, Mohammad Asif, Martin Donnelly, Frank Foster, Warren Bardsley, Arthur Mailey

7) Milenko47 - Graeme Pollock, Everton Weekes, Ranjitsinhji, George Lohmann, Vinoo Mankad, Subhash Gupte, Bart King, Frank Woolley, Monty Noble, Bill Woodfull, Charlie Griffith, CB Fry, John F Reid, Ian Smith

8) GoodAreasShane - Barry Richards, Clive Rice, Darren Lehman, Tony Gray, Vincent van der Bijl, Brett Schultz, Bert Ironmonger, Collie Smith, Phil Jaques, Thelston Payne, Stuart Law, Martin Love, Jamie Siddons, Tertius Bosch

9) Test_Fan_Only - Archie Jackson, Sir Frank Worrell, Jasprit Bumrah, Tom Richardson, Billy Bates, Billy Barnes, Arthur Shrewsbury, Mayank Agarwal, Murray Goodwin, Barry Jarman, Ryan Harris, Andy Blignaut

10) AndrewB - Clyde Walcott, Hedley Verity, Ian Bishop, Stewie Dempster, Tony Greig, Eddie Paynter, Colin Croft, Jack Gregory, Eddie Barlow, Patsy Hendren, Duleepsinhji, Johnny Wardle, Budhi Kunderan, Maurice Leyland

Let me know if you spot any errors

I'm going to pick Michaelf7777x's team for him and set up the voting thread soon.