• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Rugby League Simulators

Tom Halsey

International Coach
ash chaulk said:
thunderbear.com has an awesome old school Soccer sim

it has 4 divisions all european league and u can get those awesome players that can make and break ur club
Have to say, for a free game, its fantastic. Realistic, fun and very quick (I completed a season in half hour).

Tom Halsey

International Coach
You can only have 1 team though. Not multi team. The simulator that you gave me would be better, just a realism problem there.

morgieb

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Can someone give me a link to one of these, I want a time-waster in Rugby Leauge! :p :laugh: