• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

RPIC or Cricket 2005

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I've not played Cricket 2005, but RPIC really impressed me. Sure, it's got a few minor problems but it's a very fun game to play, especially with friends.

cric_manic

First Class Debutant
Robertinho said:
Go for RPIC. Alot more realistic, bowling is great, career players, etc etc
Realistic?,you can square-cut yorkers for 6 easily.
Cricket 2005 if you want it to be realistic,but if you just want fun and to have a slog you should get RPIC

bumpuss

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
which will be good for multiplayer, like me and my mate playing against each other?

Bah, nothing as good as cricket 96.

Last edited:

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Yep, definetely RPIC for multiplayer. My friend who absolutely hates cricket was having a great time.