• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Room For Symonds in Aus test side?

bond21

Banned
Watson should not be playing any more international cricket.

hes injury prone, hes a weak bowler and his batting is not very good.

Hussey should open, then Hodge should come in the team if hes not in the test team already

Hussey
Hayden
Ponting
Clarke
Hodge
Symonds
Gilchrist
Lee
Clark
Johnson
MacGill

Hussey opening is the obvious choice, he has opened his entire career.

Watson opening for the Australian Test team will just NOT HAPPEN. If by some miracle he does play he will not open the batting. He would bat below Symonds down at 6 or 7.

Theres so many better candidates to open, such as Hussey and Jaques.

That is our best team, Clark will take over from McGrath, MacGill will take over from Warne etc

Last edited:

Athlai

Not Terrible

Hussey should open, then Hodge should come in the team if hes not in the test team already
His batting is very good TBH and his bowling is probably more handy than your making it out to be.

But I'd rather Hodge probably.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator

Should I bite?

I don't think I'll bother.

bond21

Banned
yea i know it took me ages, i was hovering around an IQ of 20 which made me dumber than a small ape but i managed to get to a respectable IQ, i actually cheated on the test so i dont know if it counts....

Flem274*

123/5
yea i know it took me ages, i was hovering around an IQ of 20 which made me dumber than a small ape but i managed to get to a respectable IQ, i actually cheated on the test so i dont know if it counts....
Nope doesn't count. You are officially dumber than an ape. Dire.