• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Rich and Lord_of_darkness's Webpage discussions

Rich2001

International Captain
Mate I was thinking will we need a new page for the transfers/draft at the end of the season or would you say put it on the squad pages?

Have you (or anyone reading this) had any other ideas?

Eyes_Only

International Debutant
Thanks for getting ND's emblem working boys...the page looks great!!

Keep up the sterling work lads!! :D 8D ;)

Eyes

[Edited on 7/18/02 by Eyes_Only]

lord_of_darkness

Cricket Web XI Moderator
yea i think we should create a seperate page for it ?

because it will look a lot neater and nice , we shall decide on that when i catch u on

Keep up the sterling work lads!! - eyes_only
Aye , Aye our Fair maiden !

Rich2001

International Captain
Mate it's going to be a massive task again, now after the meeting, we will basically now need to make a complete copy of the sites pages, but for the 4 day comp. Plus we will need pages for:-

- Draft
- Time zones (forgot that last time)
- Betting (possible)

Any others I have forgot let me know

Eyes_Only

International Debutant
Mate it's going to be a massive task again, now after the meeting, we will basically now need to make a complete copy of the sites pages, but for the 4 day comp. Plus we will need pages for:-

- Draft
- Time zones (forgot that last time)
- Betting (possible)

Any others I have forgot let me know
Are you going to have a seperate page for Umpiring info. as I don't think all the stuff I have will fit on one page!!

Eyes

Eyes_Only

International Debutant
Also are you going to have the same umpires for both the 1 day and 4 day games?
Not sure yet....thought the Development Panel should get a few games in with members of the International Panel but am still working out details.

Rich2001

International Captain
LOL sorry Eyes, your bro shouldn't have annoyed you into hitting him ;) :D and he shouldn't have such a tough jaw

Is that better?

Eyes_Only

International Debutant
LOL sorry Eyes, your bro shouldn't have annoyed you into hitting him ;) :D and he shouldn't have such a tough jaw

Is that better?
ROTFLMAO.....Much better Rich....Much better!!

Now I won't have to appoint Billy Bowden for your next game!! :P :laugh: :D

[Edited on 7/19/02 by Eyes_Only]

Rich2001

International Captain

LOL, that's your trump card isn't it, but really, it wouldn't make any difference as my results couldn't get any worse :D

Eyes_Only

International Debutant

LOL, that's your trump card isn't it, but really, it wouldn't make any difference as my results couldn't get any worse :D
I have several trump cards regarding the Umps Rich and Billy is certianly one of them...the other is Simon who most people want to umpire their games!!

Eyes_Only

International Debutant
So has GB seen you yet to rub it in that he beat you yet?
Not yet as I've hardly been on but I did tell him he'd better behave or he gets Billy for his next game!!
He will be as quite as a mouse, I bet :D
I think that he will but the dumb thing is I think Billy's been appointed to the SA game anyway....don't tell GB though!!