• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Reverse Order Theory

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Nah, can't even remember which Test it was TBH - certainly wasn't one against England. :p I didn't watch it, have only heard of 't.

Dick Rockett

International Vice-Captain
Might have done if he'd not got there first I suppose. Don't actually recall the game though TBH, though I do remember one where Iqbal Siddiqui - in his only Test - opened and hit the winning runs.
Nah, can't even remember which Test it was TBH - certainly wasn't one against England. :p I didn't watch it, have only heard of 't.
I'd be surprised if you remembered it Rich, you would've been pretty young at the time. It was NZ vs India, around the 88/89 season. Can't be arsed to look for the scorecard, but no doubt you will :p

Dick Rockett

International Vice-Captain
Actually that was part of a question on RadioSport to give away a subscription to a NZ cricket mag about a fortnight ago...think it was which NZer last opened the batting and bowling in the same test match which was Morrison.
Interestingly, Manoj Prabhakar also did so in the same test.

Natman20

International Debutant
Actually that was part of a question on RadioSport to give away a subscription to a NZ cricket mag about a fortnight ago...think it was which NZer last opened the batting and bowling in the same test match which was Morrison.
I was actually going to ring up and say Dipak Patel :) Some guys beat me to it and got themselves embarrassed first though.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
I'd be surprised if you remembered it Rich, you would've been pretty young at the time. It was NZ vs India, around the 88/89 season. Can't be arsed to look for the scorecard, but no doubt you will :p
Yeah, 'twas the First Test 1989\90. I'd have been just coming-up to 4-and-a-half years old. Sky would have been just about to show the first full ball-by-ball Test outside the UK to UK viewers.